Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
zebercet
zebercet began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Calibre doesn't convert anything!

Hello,

My problem is that, when I'm installing Calibre, in the end of the installation process an error occured like this:

I clicked OK then I launched Calibre and tried to convert somethings this time it gave an error as the below

What do you think?
zebercet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:14 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You've got some missing/corrupted dll on your system. I'm not a windows user so I dont know what tools exist to find such dlls, hopefully someone else will be able to tell you. There may be some more info in the windows event log.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:17 AM   #3
zebercet

Thank you kovidgoyal, I will try to dll fixer or something like that to solve this problem and i will post the result from here.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:30 AM   #4
zebercet

Solved with another way.

C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp --> right click > properties > security and give everyone full control on this folder.