Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-20-2018, 06:40 AM   #1
IluvToRead
Enthusiast
IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox m92 - Kindle 4
kindle.amazon.com gone, where do Content Errs Go ?

Hey Everyone,

I used to be able to submit content errors, and then go onto kindle.amazon.com and check if the publisher had seen them but this doesn't exist anymore.

There seems to be a replacement read.amazon.com/notebook

Which shows the notes I make, but says nothing about the content errors I report.

Does anyone know where the content errors go ?

Thanks for any ideas !
IluvToRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:25 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
It is supposed to be available on your amazon account’s Manage Your Content and Devices page (one of the links on the Book item menu), and I viewed status for one there less than a couple of weeks ago. But now I cannot find the ‘Status’ link or whatever it is named today.

They must be messing around with the web page, hopefully functionality will return soon. In the mean time it is messing with my mind.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert