Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 07-18-2016, 07:40 PM   #76
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Do you have any reason to think things have changed?

Last edited by eschwartz; 07-18-2016 at 07:50 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:58 PM   #77
eduardomb
eduardomb began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
I've found the problem.
Dropbox free acc created after 2012 can't have public folder. So I can't get the catalog to work, because it required the access to a public folder. I Have to buy a pro acc if I wanna this feature. I will think about it as I saw that some ppl received DMCA. Thanks!
eduardomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2016, 11:05 PM   #78
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, HDX 8.9, AuraHD, NookHD+, Kindle 2,3,T, Opus, iPhone 6, +
Keep in mind DB cancel the accounts of people they find posting copyrighted materials (unless you own the copyright) to a public folder.

Might be better off getting a cheap webhosting account and uploading your books there for OPDS access (password protected of course).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:13 PM   #79
eduardomb
eduardomb began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Keep in mind DB cancel the accounts of people they find posting copyrighted materials (unless you own the copyright) to a public folder.

Might be better off getting a cheap webhosting account and uploading your books there for OPDS access (password protected of course).
Thanks for the info
eduardomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:48 AM   #80
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardomb View Post
Is it still possible to use calibre2opds at cloud storage service? like dropbox or gdrive?
As far as I know gdrive works following the instructions in the Calibre2opds User Guide.

Dropbox seems to work OK with older accounts that have a Public folder. I do not know if it is possible to enable the Public folder on newer accounts.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2016, 02:59 AM   #81
scissors
Addict
scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs300, kindle keyboard 3g
Hi Guys,

i'm using v3.5
The file header.html is being created during catalog generation.

Bug, or some box i ticked wrong?
scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 07:14 AM   #82
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissors View Post
Hi Guys,

i'm using v3.5
The file header.html is being created during catalog generation.

Bug, or some box i ticked wrong?
Correct - that file is generated as standard when you generate a HTML catalog. I believe that it is included from some other HTML file under some circumstances, although I am not sure what they might be.

I have seen a note in the source code that suggest it might be worth looking into whether it is actually needed.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:29 PM   #83
scissors
Addict
scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
Correct - that file is generated as standard when you generate a HTML catalog. I believe that it is included from some other HTML file under some circumstances, although I am not sure what they might be.

I have seen a note in the source code that suggest it might be worth looking into whether it is actually needed.
Sorry, I am a moron. I was rushing out the door.

Header.html is NOT being generated.

I've stuck a copy of my calibre library on orgfree.com. everything is fine until the final page "down load as mobi" The header pane has missing content so the host server immediately exits to their own missing file page.

On other sites it's not such a problem, but that missing header.html is a pain.

Last edited by scissors; 09-04-2016 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-04-2016, 02:35 PM   #84
scissors
Addict

Quote:
Sorry, I am a moron. I was rushing out the door.

I've stuck a copy of my calibre library on orgfree.com. everything is fine until the final page "down load as mobi" The header pane has missing content so the host server immediately exits to their own missing file page.

On other sites it's not such a problem, but that missing header.html is a pain.
I think I found a dirty fix for this.
created an empty file, named it header.html
sysnced to server.
set syncing to exclude this file from now on.

browsed web site, error no longer occurs on all copies of my library (proving header.html is not being generated?)
Old 09-04-2016, 03:35 PM   #85
scissors
Addict

another query, sorry.

My missus kindle is the original 3g keyboard.
really handy when abroad if no wifi.

However, there is a quirk when downloading files via some hosts via calibre2opds.

googledrive and dropbox are fine, but others, orgfree being one have the following happen.

when you select download as mobi, instead of downloading the file is opened as a webpage and and displayed as ascii text (as you would see if you opened a mobi in notepad)

my kindle touch works fine, but that needs wifi.
any way of fixing this, i assume it's the servers fault?
Old 09-05-2016, 07:43 AM   #86
itimpi
Wizard

Quote:
I cannot reproduce this - for me the header.html file is generated every time I create a HTML catalog. It is not a very big file as it merely contains the date the catalog was created and the version of Calibre2opds used to do it. I think it is done this way so it can easily be included from other HTML files.

If you can reproduce this issue with the latest release then I would be very interested to have a bug report raised giving the profile.xml file that contains the runtime parameters used to see if I can then reproduce it.

In the meantime I will try to find the time to see exactly why it is generated to see if the original reason is no longer valid.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:14 AM   #87
itimpi
Wizard

Quote:
another query, sorry.

My missus kindle is the original 3g keyboard.
really handy when abroad if no wifi.

However, there is a quirk when downloading files via some hosts via calibre2opds.

googledrive and dropbox are fine, but others, orgfree being one have the following happen.

when you select download as mobi, instead of downloading the file is opened as a webpage and and displayed as ascii text (as you would see if you opened a mobi in notepad)

my kindle touch works fine, but that needs wifi.
any way of fixing this, i assume it's the servers fault?
Not sure what is happening here, but my suspicion is that a combination of the web server and browser on the Kindle.

A common problem I have seen that corresponds to your issue is to do with whether the server honours the MIME type (used to specify the content type for a file) set in the HTML file for download links, or instead takes it from the file extension. Calibre2opds DOES specify a MIME type in its HTML files for downloads, but if this is being ignored then a file needs updating on the server side to set the correct relation between MIME type and file extension.

There can also be the case where the browser end does not correctly handle the MIME type in use, and in this case there is not much you can do about it.

For reference you might like to know that there is a mimetypes.txt file included in the Calibre2opds catalog folder so you can see what Calibre2opds is specifying in its HTML files. It is possible providing this information to orgfree might allow them to check what they specify at their end.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #88
scissors
Addict

Quote:
I cannot reproduce this - for me the header.html file is generated every time I create a HTML catalog. It is not a very big file as it merely contains the date the catalog was created and the version of Calibre2opds used to do it. I think it is done this way so it can easily be included from other HTML files.

If you can reproduce this issue with the latest release then I would be very interested to have a bug report raised giving the profile.xml file that contains the runtime parameters used to see if I can then reproduce it.

In the meantime I will try to find the time to see exactly why it is generated to see if the original reason is no longer valid.
I think you may have hit on something.

the profile.xml is literally empty(corrupt?)

Spoiler:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE properties SYSTEM "http://java.sun.com/dtd/properties.dtd">
<properties>
<comment>calibre2opds 3.5</comment>
</properties>

where as the default is a 7k file, did a save configuration, but the contents of the profile.xml don't change.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:40 PM   #89
itimpi
Wizard

Not sure what could could result in an empty file. I would have expected a new populated one to be created if you used the Save button from the GUI. Deleting it should mean a new one is created the next time you run the GUI and save the settings. Note that the name could be something other than profile.xml if you have used the option to save a new profile.

The name of the current profile in use should be shown in the GUI on the right hand side just above the parameter tabs, and that will be the name of the .xml file being used (it should also be mentioned in the log).
Old 09-05-2016, 03:33 PM   #90
scissors
Addict

Quote:
Not sure what could could result in an empty file. I would have expected a new populated one to be created if you used the Save button from the GUI. Deleting it should mean a new one is created the next time you run the GUI and save the settings. Note that the name could be something other than profile.xml if you have used the option to save a new profile.

The name of the current profile in use should be shown in the GUI on the right hand side just above the parameter tabs, and that will be the name of the .xml file being used (it should also be mentioned in the log).
Doh!

It's using the default
Spoiler:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE properties SYSTEM "http://java.sun.com/dtd/properties.dtd">
<properties>
<comment>calibre2opds 3.5</comment>
<entry key="tagsToExclude"/>
<entry key="ExternalImages">true</entry>
<entry key="CatalogTitle">Daves Calibre library</entry>
<entry key="GoodreadTitleUrl">http://www.goodreads.com/book/title/{0}</entry>
<entry key="GenerateCrossLinks">true</entry>
<entry key="GenerateIndex">true</entry>
<entry key="TagBooksNoSplit">false</entry>
<entry key="GenerateOpds">true</entry>
<entry key="BookLanguageTag">Lang:</entry>
<entry key="ThumbnailGenerate">true</entry>
<entry key="IncludeAboutLink">true</entry>
<entry key="WindowHeight">786</entry>
<entry key="SaveBandwith">true</entry>
<entry key="TargetFolder"/>
<entry key="IndexFilterAlgorithm">RemoveMedian</entry>
<entry key="CompatibilityTrick">OPDS</entry>
<entry key="MaxCoverSize">300</entry>
<entry key="LibrarythingIsbnUrl">http://www.librarything.com/isbn/{0}</entry>
<entry key="FeaturedCatalogSavedSearchName"/>
<entry key="AmazonAuthorUrl">http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&amp;unfiltered=1&amp;sort=relevan ceexprank&amp;field-author={0}</entry>
<entry key="BookDetailsCustomFieldsAlways">false</entry>
<entry key="SecurityCode">33f2166c</entry>
<entry key="FeaturedCatalogTitle">Featured books</entry>
<entry key="GenerateAllbooks">true</entry>
<entry key="UrlBooks"/>
<entry key="GenerateTags">true</entry>
<entry key="ZipOmitXml">true</entry>
<entry key="ThumbnailHeight">72</entry>
<entry key="SingleBookCrossReferences">false</entry>
<entry key="IsfdbAuthorUrl">http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?{0}</entry>
<entry key="SortSeriesUsingLibrarySort">false</entry>
<entry key="IncludeAddedInBookDetailst">false</entry>
<entry key="GenerateDownloads">true</entry>
<entry key="IncludeBooksWithNoFile">false</entry>
<entry key="IndexComments">true</entry>
<entry key="maxSummaryLength">30</entry>
<entry key="ZipTrookCatalog">false</entry>
<entry key="IncludePublishedInBookDetails">false</entry>
<entry key="ShowSeriesInAuthorCatalog">true</entry>
<entry key="GenerateExternalLinks">true</entry>
<entry key="GenerateHtml">true</entry>
<entry key="AmazonTitleUrl">http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&amp;unfiltered=1&amp;sort=relevan ceexprank&amp;field-title={0}&amp;field-author={1}</entry>
<entry key="MaxMobileResolution">960</entry>
<entry key="BooksInRecentAdditions">50</entry>
<entry key="CustomCatalogs"/>
<entry key="ZipTrookCatalog_ReadOnly">true</entry>
<entry key="CatalogFilter"/>
<entry key="IncludedFormatsList">EPUB,MOBI</entry>
<entry key="SuppressRatingsInTitles">true</entry>
<entry key="SortUsingAuthor">false</entry>
<entry key="CoverResize">true</entry>
<entry key="CopyToDatabaseFolder">true</entry>
<entry key="Favicon"/>
<entry key="VERSIONCHIP">02030101</entry>
<entry key="BrowseByCoverWithoutSplit">true</entry>
<entry key="DisplayTitleSort">false</entry>
<entry key="GenerateRatings">false</entry>
<entry key="IncludeAuthorCrossReferences">true</entry>
<entry key="IncludeOnlyOneFile">false</entry>
<entry key="SplitTagsOn">.</entry>
<entry key="IncludeModifiedInBookDetails">false</entry>
<entry key="IncludeSeriesInBookDetails">true</entry>
<entry key="CoverHeight">275</entry>
<entry key="OnlyCatalogAtTarget">false</entry>
<entry key="TagsToIgnore"/>
<entry key="CryptFilenames">false</entry>
<entry key="BookDetailsCustomFields"/>
<entry key="GoodreadIsbnUrl">http://www.goodreads.com/book/isbn/{0}</entry>
<entry key="CopyToDatabaseFolder_ReadOnly">true</entry>
<entry key="GenerateHtmlDownloads">true</entry>
<entry key="IncludeTagsInBookDetails">true</entry>
<entry key="GoodreadReviewIsbnUrl">http://www.goodreads.com/review/isbn/{0}</entry>
<entry key="GenerateOpdsDownloads">true</entry>
<entry key="WikipediaLanguage">en</entry>
<entry key="DisplayAuthorSort">false</entry>
<entry key="IncludeRatingInBookDetails">true</entry>
<entry key="ExternalIcons">true</entry>
<entry key="Language">en</entry>
<entry key="IncludeCoversInCatalog">false</entry>
<entry key="OrderAllBooksBySeries">true</entry>
<entry key="TagsToMakeDeep"/>
<entry key="IncludeSizeOfDownloads">true</entry>
<entry key="WindowWidth">1284</entry>
<entry key="MaxSummaryLength">30</entry>
<entry key="MaxSplitLevels">1</entry>
<entry key="deviceMode">Dropbox</entry>
<entry key="DontSplitTagsOn">true</entry>
<entry key="MaxBookSummaryLength">250</entry>
<entry key="IncludeSerieCrossReferences">true</entry>
<entry key="IncludeTagCrossReferences">false</entry>
<entry key="AmazonIsbnUrl">http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&amp;unfiltered=1&amp;sort=relevan ceexprank&amp;field-isbn={0}</entry>
<entry key="OnlyCatalogAtTarget_ReadOnly">true</entry>
<entry key="GenerateAuthors">true</entry>
<entry key="PublishDateAsYear">false</entry>
<entry key="DeviceMode">Default</entry>
<entry key="IncludeRatingCrossReferences">false</entry>
<entry key="LibrarythingTitleUrl">http://www.librarything.com/title/{0}%20{1}</entry>
<entry key="SortUsingTitle">false</entry>
<entry key="LanguageAsTag">false</entry>
<entry key="DatabaseFolder">D:\Dropbox\Public</entry>
<entry key="IncludePublisherInBookDetails">false</entry>
<entry key="generateCrossLinks">true</entry>
<entry key="GoodreadAuthorUrl">http://www.goodreads.com/book/author/{0}</entry>
<entry key="tagsToGenerate"/>
<entry key="DisplaySeriesSort">false</entry>
<entry key="MaxBeforePaginate">25</entry>
<entry key="generateRatings">true</entry>
<entry key="SplitByAuthorInitialGoToBooks">false</entry>
<entry key="GenerateSeries">true</entry>
<entry key="ReprocessEpubMetadata">false</entry>
<entry key="MaxBeforeSplit">75</entry>
<entry key="WikipediaUrl">http://{0}.wikipedia.org/wiki/{1}</entry>
<entry key="MaxKeywords">-1</entry>
<entry key="generateAllbooks">true</entry>
<entry key="LibrarythingAuthorUrl">http://www.librarything.com/author/{0}</entry>
<entry key="UseThumbnsilsAsCovers">true</entry>
<entry key="CatalogCustomColumns"/>
<entry key="MinBooksToMakeDeepLevel">50</entry>
<entry key="TargetFolder_ReadOnly">true</entry>
<entry key="SortTagsByAuthor">false</entry>
<entry key="CatalogFolderName">_catalog</entry>
<entry key="generateExternalLinks">true</entry>
<entry key="tagsToMakeDeep"/>
<entry key="ZipCatalog">false</entry>
<entry key="GenerateRecent">true</entry>
<entry key="CatalogFolderName_ReadOnly">false</entry>
<entry key="BrowseByCover">false</entry>
</properties>

here is this mornings log which didn't create header.html

Spoiler:

2016-09-05 06:42:38.159 INFO Runner -
2016-09-05 06:42:38.175 INFO Runner - --------------------------------------------
2016-09-05 06:42:38.175 INFO Runner - calibre2opds 3.5 (rev. 369)
2016-09-05 06:42:38.175 INFO Runner - **** BATCH MODE ****
2016-09-05 06:42:38.175 INFO Runner -
2016-09-05 06:42:38.175 INFO Runner - OS: Windows 10 10.0 (x86)
2016-09-05 06:42:38.175 INFO Runner - LANG: en (English)
2016-09-05 06:42:38.175 INFO Runner - JAVA: 1.8 (1.8.0_101)
2016-09-05 06:42:38.175 INFO Runner - LOG LEVELS: INFO + WARN + ERROR + FATAL
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - Default profile: default
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner -
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - Generate OPDS and HTML catalogs from your Calibre ebooks database
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - The project''s home : http://calibre2opds.com
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - The current active Calibre2Opds team :
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - * Dave Walker - guru; programmer; features manager; and tester extraordinaire
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - Calibre2Opds team members who are no longer active:
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - * David Pierron - original Calibre2opds programmer
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - * Farid Soussi - css and html guru
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - * Douglas Steele - programmer
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - * Jane Litte - beta tester and moral support
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - Special thanks to Kb Sriram, who not only programmed Trook, an excellent and OPDS compatible
2016-09-05 06:42:38.206 INFO Runner - library manager for the Nook, but also was kind enough to donate a Nook !
2016-09-05 06:42:38.253 INFO Runner - The options are taken from the configuration file located at C:\Users\dave\.calibre2opds\default.profile.xml
2016-09-05 06:42:38.253 INFO Runner -
2016-09-05 06:42:38.284 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - started catalog generation
2016-09-05 06:42:38.300 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Profile: default
2016-09-05 06:42:38.300 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog -
2016-09-05 06:42:38.300 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Language : en
2016-09-05 06:42:38.300 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Catalog title : Daves Calibre library
2016-09-05 06:42:38.300 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Cover height : 275
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Generate Search Index (experimental) : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - "Browse by Cover" mode (HTML) : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not include the "About calibre2opds" entry : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Thumbnail height : 72
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate HTML downloads : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Encrypt the filenames : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - In the authors list page, skip the list of authors with the same initial : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include books without file : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Custom Fields to include in Book Details :
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Number of books in the "recent" catalog : 50
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Suppress ratings in the books titles : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not show the series in the author catalogs : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Security Code : 33f2166c
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum number of keywords : -1
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Wikipedia Url : http://{0}.wikipedia.org/wiki/{1}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Books URL :
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate resized covers : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Amazon Url (by ISBN) : http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1&sort=relevanceexpran k&field-isbn={0}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Omit XML files from ZIP of catalog : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Create Zip of catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Index book comments : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Library 'favicon' image :
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Device-specific mode : Default
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Destination folder : null
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Tags to omit from Tags catalog :
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate HTML catalogs : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Language as Tag : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Main catalog filter :
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Split tags using : .
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Tags" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate OPDS catalogs : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Wikipedia language : en
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Catalog folder : _catalog
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Use external Image files : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate OPDS downloads : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Number of elements before split : 75
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum screen width for mobile option (HTML) : 960
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Included formats : EPUB,MOBI
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Number of elements before pagination : 25
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Destination folder is catalog only : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum number of levels of split : 1
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Published date as year in book details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Disable splitting tags : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate thumbnails : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Featured books catalog search :
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate cross-reference links : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Display Series using the 'sort' order : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Sort tags by author and then title : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Display book titles using the Calibre 'title_sort' field : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Sort Author lists using the Calibre 'author' field : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Display authors using the Calibre 'author_sort' field : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Use thumbnails for cover images : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Sort Book lists using the Calibre 'title' field : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not Split book list by letter for a tag : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate external links : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "All books" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum length of a book summary : 250
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum length of the summary list : 30
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Series" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Copy catalog to database folder : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Authors" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Recent" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Tags that will get an additional level :
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Ratings" catalog : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include only one ebook file : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Amazon Url (by title) : http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1&sort=relevanceexpran k&field-title={0}&field-author={1}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Goodread Author Url : http://www.goodreads.com/book/author/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Reprocess the epub metadata : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Goodread Url (by title) : http://www.goodreads.com/book/title/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Goodread review (by ISBN) : http://www.goodreads.com/review/isbn/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Isfdb author Url : http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Librarything author Url : http://www.librarything.com/author/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Librarything Url (by ISBN) : http://www.librarything.com/isbn/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Goodread Url (by ISBN) : http://www.goodreads.com/book/isbn/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Amazon author Url : http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1&sort=relevanceexpran k&field-author={0}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Librarything Url(by title) : http://www.librarything.com/title/{0}%20{1}
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Index filter algorithm : RemoveMedian
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Zip the catalog before copying it to the Nook : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Custom Columns that generate Catalog section :
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Featured books catalog title : Featured books
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Added Date in the Book Details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Publisher in the Book Details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include cover images within the catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Published Date in the Book Details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Modified Date in the Book Details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Download Size in the Book Details : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Generate cross reference for single book : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include series in cross-references : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not split by letter in "Browse by cover" mode : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include tags in cross-references : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include ratings in cross-references : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include authors in cross-references : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.316 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Minimum books to create an additional level : 50
2016-09-05 06:42:38.347 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Series in the Book Details : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.362 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Tags in the Book Details : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.362 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Sort Series lists using 'Library Sort' method : no
2016-09-05 06:42:38.378 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Rating in the Book Details : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:38.378 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Database folder : D:\Dropbox\Public
2016-09-05 06:42:38.378 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog -
2016-09-05 06:42:41.253 INFO Runner -
2016-09-05 06:42:41.269 INFO Runner - --------------------------------------------
2016-09-05 06:42:41.269 INFO Runner - calibre2opds 3.5 (rev. 369)
2016-09-05 06:42:41.269 INFO Runner - **** BATCH MODE ****
2016-09-05 06:42:41.269 INFO Runner -
2016-09-05 06:42:41.269 INFO Runner - OS: Windows 10 10.0 (x86)
2016-09-05 06:42:41.284 INFO Runner - LANG: en (English)
2016-09-05 06:42:41.284 INFO Runner - JAVA: 1.8 (1.8.0_101)
2016-09-05 06:42:41.284 INFO Runner -
2016-09-05 06:42:41.284 INFO Runner - LOG LEVELS: INFO + WARN + ERROR + FATAL
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - Default profile: default
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner -
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - Generate OPDS and HTML catalogs from your Calibre ebooks database
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - The project''s home : http://calibre2opds.com
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - The current active Calibre2Opds team :
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - * Dave Walker - guru; programmer; features manager; and tester extraordinaire
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - Calibre2Opds team members who are no longer active:
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - * David Pierron - original Calibre2opds programmer
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - * Farid Soussi - css and html guru
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - * Douglas Steele - programmer
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - * Jane Litte - beta tester and moral support
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - Special thanks to Kb Sriram, who not only programmed Trook, an excellent and OPDS compatible
2016-09-05 06:42:41.300 INFO Runner - library manager for the Nook, but also was kind enough to donate a Nook !
2016-09-05 06:42:41.347 INFO Runner - The options are taken from the configuration file located at C:\Users\dave\.calibre2opds\default.profile.xml
2016-09-05 06:42:41.347 INFO Runner -
2016-09-05 06:42:41.394 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - started catalog generation
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Profile: default
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog -
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Language : en
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Cover height : 275
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Catalog title : Daves Calibre library
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Generate Search Index (experimental) : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - "Browse by Cover" mode (HTML) : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Thumbnail height : 72
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate HTML downloads : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not include the "About calibre2opds" entry : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not show the series in the author catalogs : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Custom Fields to include in Book Details :
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - In the authors list page, skip the list of authors with the same initial : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Suppress ratings in the books titles : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include books without file : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Number of books in the "recent" catalog : 50
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Device-specific mode : Default
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Tags to omit from Tags catalog :
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Language as Tag : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Library 'favicon' image :
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Destination folder : null
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate HTML catalogs : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Split tags using : .
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Main catalog filter :
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate OPDS catalogs : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Tags" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum number of keywords : -1
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Books URL :
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Wikipedia Url : http://{0}.wikipedia.org/wiki/{1}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Amazon Url (by ISBN) : http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1&sort=relevanceexpran k&field-isbn={0}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Create Zip of catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Security Code : 33f2166c
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate resized covers : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Index book comments : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Omit XML files from ZIP of catalog : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Wikipedia language : en
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Catalog folder : _catalog
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Number of elements before pagination : 25
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Number of elements before split : 75
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum screen width for mobile option (HTML) : 960
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Disable splitting tags : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Included formats : EPUB,MOBI
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum number of levels of split : 1
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Published date as year in book details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Destination folder is catalog only : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Use external Image files : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate OPDS downloads : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate thumbnails : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Featured books catalog search :
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Tags that will get an additional level :
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Copy catalog to database folder : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum length of the summary list : 30
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "All books" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Recent" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Ratings" catalog : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Maximum length of a book summary : 250
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Authors" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Encrypt the filenames : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate the "Series" catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Zip the catalog before copying it to the Nook : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Goodread Url (by title) : http://www.goodreads.com/book/title/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include only one ebook file : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Amazon Url (by title) : http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1&sort=relevanceexpran k&field-title={0}&field-author={1}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Goodread Author Url : http://www.goodreads.com/book/author/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Librarything author Url : http://www.librarything.com/author/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Amazon author Url : http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1&sort=relevanceexpran k&field-author={0}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Goodread review (by ISBN) : http://www.goodreads.com/review/isbn/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Librarything Url (by ISBN) : http://www.librarything.com/isbn/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Librarything Url(by title) : http://www.librarything.com/title/{0}%20{1}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Reprocess the epub metadata : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Goodread Url (by ISBN) : http://www.goodreads.com/book/isbn/{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Isfdb author Url : http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?{0}
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Display authors using the Calibre 'author_sort' field : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Custom Columns that generate Catalog section :
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Index filter algorithm : RemoveMedian
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Display book titles using the Calibre 'title_sort' field : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Sort Author lists using the Calibre 'author' field : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Sort tags by author and then title : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Use thumbnails for cover images : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Featured books catalog title : Featured books
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate external links : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not Split book list by letter for a tag : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not generate cross-reference links : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Display Series using the 'sort' order : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.425 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Sort Book lists using the Calibre 'title' field : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include authors in cross-references : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include tags in cross-references : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Minimum books to create an additional level : 50
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Do not split by letter in "Browse by cover" mode : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Generate cross reference for single book : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include series in cross-references : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include ratings in cross-references : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Sort Series lists using 'Library Sort' method : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Tags in the Book Details : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Publisher in the Book Details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Published Date in the Book Details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Added Date in the Book Details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.441 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Modified Date in the Book Details : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.581 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include cover images within the catalog : no
2016-09-05 06:42:41.581 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Series in the Book Details : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.581 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Rating in the Book Details : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.581 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Include Download Size in the Book Details : yes
2016-09-05 06:42:41.597 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Database folder : D:\Dropbox\Public
2016-09-05 06:42:41.597 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog -
2016-09-05 06:42:43.112 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Cache Loaded (3,180 Entries)
2016-09-05 06:42:43.128 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 250 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:43.128 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager - Temporary Files folder: C:\Users\dave\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre2opds79439 26685362155104
2016-09-05 06:42:43.331 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 5,047 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:43.347 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - loading and filtering database
2016-09-05 06:42:43.737 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 372 books
2016-09-05 06:42:43.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Database loaded: 365 books
2016-09-05 06:42:43.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 406 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:43.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 151 Authors
2016-09-05 06:42:43.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 149 Tags
2016-09-05 06:42:43.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 33 Series
2016-09-05 06:42:43.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 50 Books
2016-09-05 06:42:43.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 365 books
2016-09-05 06:42:43.862 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 109 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:43.862 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating custom catalogs
2016-09-05 06:42:43.862 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 0 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:43.862 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating authors catalog
2016-09-05 06:42:47.691 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Cache Loaded (3,180 Entries)
2016-09-05 06:42:47.691 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 266 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:47.706 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager - Temporary Files folder: C:\Users\dave\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre2opds19163 87669198653546
2016-09-05 06:42:48.331 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 6,937 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:48.331 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - loading and filtering database
2016-09-05 06:42:48.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 372 books
2016-09-05 06:42:48.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Database loaded: 365 books
2016-09-05 06:42:48.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 422 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:48.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 151 Authors
2016-09-05 06:42:48.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 149 Tags
2016-09-05 06:42:48.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 33 Series
2016-09-05 06:42:48.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 50 Books
2016-09-05 06:42:48.753 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 365 books
2016-09-05 06:42:48.878 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 125 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:48.878 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating custom catalogs
2016-09-05 06:42:48.878 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 0 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:42:48.878 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating authors catalog
2016-09-05 06:43:01.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 17,922 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:01.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating series catalog
2016-09-05 06:43:02.550 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 766 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:02.550 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating tags catalog
2016-09-05 06:43:08.831 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 6,281 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:08.831 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating recent books catalog
2016-09-05 06:43:08.956 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 125 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:08.956 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating books rating catalog
2016-09-05 06:43:08.956 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 0 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:08.956 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating all books catalog
2016-09-05 06:43:09.566 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 610 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:09.566 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating custom catalogs
2016-09-05 06:43:09.566 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 0 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:09.581 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - generating the search index
2016-09-05 06:43:09.909 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 328 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:09.909 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - reprocessing the ePub metadata
2016-09-05 06:43:09.909 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 0 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:09.909 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - copy the library
2016-09-05 06:43:09.909 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 0 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:10.394 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - copy the catalog
2016-09-05 06:43:14.488 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 4,094 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:14.488 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - zipping the catalog
2016-09-05 06:43:14.488 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 0 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:14.488 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - {0} now contains the catalogs
2016-09-05 06:43:14.488 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Sync Log: C:\Users\dave\.calibre2opds/log/synclog.log
2016-09-05 06:43:14.488 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Saving cache 5329
2016-09-05 06:43:14.706 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Cache Saved (3,172 entries saved, 2,157 entries ignored)
2016-09-05 06:43:14.706 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 218 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog -
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Library Statistics
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 365 Books
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 151 Authors
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 33 Series
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 149 Tags
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 149 Tags
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Run Statistics
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 0 ePub Metadata updated
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 4 thumbnails generated
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 4 resized covers generated
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - File Copying Statistics
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 8 YES: Target does not exist
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 21 YES: Length different
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 9 YES: CRC different
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 637 NO: CRC same
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 0 NO: Source older
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 1410 NO: Not regenerated as detected as unchanged
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - 10 Deleted
2016-09-05 06:43:14.722 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - Deleting temporary Files
2016-09-05 06:43:18.769 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 4,047 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:18.769 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - done in 4,281 milliseconds
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - spent 2 sec. creating HTML catalogs
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.Catalog - D:\Dropbox\Public\_catalog now contains the catalogs
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager -
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager - Java VM RAM Usage Summary
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager - NAME TYPE COMMITTED INIT MAX USED
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager - Code Cache Non-heap memory 2 MB 0 MB 16 MB 2 MB
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager - Metaspace Non-heap memory 6 MB 0 MB 0 MB 5 MB
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager - Eden Space Heap memory 17 MB 17 MB 68 MB 12 MB
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager - Survivor Space Heap memory 2 MB 2 MB 8 MB 2 MB
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager - Tenured Gen Heap memory 42 MB 42 MB 170 MB 10 MB
2016-09-05 06:43:18.784 INFO com.gmail.dpierron.calibre.opds.CatalogManager -

Last edited by scissors; 09-05-2016 at 03:37 PM.