Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-17-2020, 02:30 PM   #1051
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
When you update, the old preferences should carry over.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 02:42 PM   #1052
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
You can use the old plugin. I have not updated my tools for years, because there's been no need. They work fine. Update when you run into problems.
That's what I do. I have an oldish version of the DeDRM plugin. But it works so I've seen no reason to update. I'm running 6.3.3.

Last edited by JSWolf; 07-17-2020 at 02:46 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2020, 02:46 PM   #1053
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
I recently bought a nook GlowLight Plus, and do had to upgrade Calibre to a version that "knows" this device. My existing tools plug-in (version 6.0.7) still works fine, but if I try to reconfigure it, I get an error, "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ConfigWidget'"

Should I just leave it alone, and continue to use my old plug-in? If I update to the latest, will I have to re-enter all of the appropriate keys?
Given that the version you are using no longer allows configuration, I would update to the current version. All your existing data carries over.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 02:37 PM   #1054
hollowpoint
Connoisseur
hollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavenshollowpoint is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Ipad Mini, Kindle
I had occasion to install the latest DeDRM, add my PW4 serial, and liberate a few new books. Worked perfectly!

Thanks again to those who contribute to the project.
hollowpoint is offline   Reply With Quote