gyffes is on a distinguished road

Device: eMate!!! oh, and an NX-60
Tom Toles of the Washington Post?

Thankee!
Old 06-05-2003, 11:49 AM   #47
crh3f
crh3f began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie NR70V
Ok...I've got the original Comis url loaded as a clip, set to link depth 0, convert images to 256 colors, and all I get are the titles and none of the images.

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by crh3f; 06-05-2003 at 11:51 AM.
Advert
Old 06-06-2003, 04:18 PM   #48
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally posted by gyffes
Tom Toles of the Washington Post?

Thankee!
Added

Quote:
Originally posted by crh3f
Ok...I've got the original Comis url loaded as a clip, set to link depth 0, convert images to 256 colors, and all I get are the titles and none of the images.

What am I doing wrong?
crh3f, in the Links tab, make sure you check "Follow off-site links" as the images are located on remove servers.

Cheers!
Alex
Old 06-08-2003, 09:22 AM   #49
crh3f

Ahhh...I see. This might be a problem...I'm using HandStory instead of ISilo.
Old 06-08-2003, 09:26 AM   #50
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't use HS but I am sure there is also an option to enable offsite links (images).
Advert
Old 06-08-2003, 09:58 AM   #51
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
Quote:
Originally posted by Alexander
I don't use HS but I am sure there is also an option to enable offsite links (images).
Unfortunately, the current version of HandStory will not link to anything offsite...hopefully, the 3.0 version will allow this.
Old 06-08-2003, 09:58 AM   #52
crh3f

I'm not sure...in any case, I just installed ISiloX and think I might start using that.
Old 07-02-2003, 10:06 PM   #53
jfs01
Enthusiast
jfs01 is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony Clie TH-55
Excellent page...excellent discussion. Thanks!
Old 07-03-2003, 06:05 PM   #54
chunlin66
Enthusiast
chunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it ischunlin66 knows what time it is

Device: Clie NX60
Is it still viewable on a color screen with 256 instead of 16-bit? Is there a big difference?
Old 07-03-2003, 06:09 PM   #55
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Actually I think you would be doing fine if you choose 256-colors only instead of 16-bit.

I think the comics don't really use that many colors, and you will end up with a considerably smaller pdb file
Old 10-16-2003, 01:48 PM   #56
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Has a solution been found with adding selected comics only?
Old 11-05-2003, 12:07 PM   #57
johnsoax
Connoisseur
johnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it is

Device: TT3(Home)&Dell x50(Work)
It seems to be blank today.
Old 11-05-2003, 07:02 PM   #58
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsoax
It seems to be blank today.
The cronjob died for some reason today. I manually generated them for today and it should work fine now.
Old 11-15-2003, 11:00 PM   #59
jason050801
jason050801 began at the beginning.

Device: Palm m505
Can you include "Off the Mark"?
Old 11-16-2003, 07:32 AM   #60
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason050801
Can you include "Off the Mark"?
done