Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-05-2019, 02:09 AM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Air Fryer

I thought I might post a thread for the Air Fryer not unlike the one for the Instant Pot. The Air Fryer is a very quick, very healthy way to prepare a wide variety of foods. Most recipes use little or no oil which is not only a healthier choice but safer as you don't need to worry about hot oil or where to dispose of used/old oil either.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 02:06 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I made a small steak (boneless sirloin tip) for supper tonight. Steak: Olive oil & McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning. 380 degrees for 5 min a side. Tater Tots:380 for 10 minutes. And a fruit cup on the side. Things cook very well in the Air Fryer. First time I'd ever made steak and it turned out very well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Steak Dinner.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	553.6 KB
ID:	170614  
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert