Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-25-2024, 11:53 PM   #1
inter
inter began at the beginning.

Device: Android Phone
Moon+ Reader Pro: Enabling "Fit all images to screen" makes some images smaller

Hello!

I want one image (a "Chapter __" image) to fit the page, as it is smaller than what I would like it to be. When I enable "Fit all images to screen" (in Miscellaneous >> Image Display Options), it does make the specific image larger, but then the other images in the book go smaller. How would I make it so the one images is larger, but the other images stay the same size.

I have one more problem somewhat related to this one as well, and that is when I enable make white background transparent, it does not make the image background transparent. This is hard especially at night time when I am using the dark mode. How could I fix this problem?

Thanks,
inter
inter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moon +, moon + reader pro, moon plus reader, moon+ pro