Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-05-2023, 11:33 AM   #1
sarahemmm
Happily retired s/w eng
sarahemmm began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Moon+Reader - using Net Library to connect to Calibre

So I have installed Moon Reader on my new tablet, connected it to Calibre via the Net Library option and I can see all my (approx 1800) books. Do I really have to transfer each book individually?

As far as I can tell, I have to click on each book that I see in the Net Library, click Download, click back to the list and repeat.

I saw a post from 2013 from DoctorOhh which said that it should import everything from a folder, but didn't expand on how to do so. I think perhaps he just meant the second stage, from MyShelf, where you can then see all the books that have been downloaded and do Select All to import them.

The other issue I have, is that I can't easily tell (in Net Library) whether I have already imported a book, so I am ending up with duplicates.

sarahemmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 02:09 AM   #2
andley
andley began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2
I'm puzzled by the same question ... HELP !
andley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, download ebooks, moon+ reader