Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 09-20-2023, 01:45 PM   #1
kenta9x
kenta9x began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Page 2
Unhappy Tolino Pages 2: too many problems happened

sorry but does anyone have the image file of Tolino Page 2? Please, share it with me? My Tolino Page 2 is having some problems, I can't copy data from the computer to its internal memory, for example the update.zip file downloaded from the tolino homepage or any other file. any other pdf or epub. Even if I set up the language, date and time, wifi connection and logged in to my bucher.de account successfully, when I turn off or restart it, everything still returns to the factory settings. . Thanks a lot.
kenta9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 05:14 AM   #2
Waldy
Connoisseur
Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo,Tolino,BN,PB,Kindle,Likebook,Inkbook
write me a private message
Waldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2023, 06:39 AM   #3
kenta9x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldy View Post
write me a private message
brother, I can't find a private message section to text you. Sorry.

I downloaded the img file you sent me, but I'm not sure if I wrote the img file to the sd card properly, it doesn't work on my 32GB sd card. I inserted it into tolino page 2 and it couldn't work, but when I reinserted the old SD card, the device worked normally again. do you have telegram?
Old 09-21-2023, 11:29 AM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenta9x View Post
You need to have Private Messages enabled. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 04:52 AM   #5
Waldy
Connoisseur
Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:

I downloaded the img file you sent me, but I'm not sure if I wrote the img file to the sd card properly, it doesn't work on my 32GB sd card. I inserted it into tolino page 2 and it couldn't work, but when I reinserted the old SD card, the device worked normally again. do you have telegram?
“Tolino_Page_2_2021.img” works, I checked it. Either you wrote Image incorrectly on the card, or you may have a different version of Page-2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230922_095457331_HDR.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	580.3 KB
ID:	203921 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230922_095551026.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	528.8 KB
ID:	203922

But I'm not sure if my image will help solve your problem.
Advert
Old 09-22-2023, 05:36 AM   #6
kenta9x

Quote:
“Tolino_Page_2_2021.img” works, I checked it. Either you wrote Image incorrectly on the card, or you may have a different version of Page-2.

Attachment 203921 Attachment 203922

But I'm not sure if my image will help solve your problem.
This my devices !!!
Can you guide me how to write image files??? Can I use a 32GB SD card????
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5909.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	203924  
Old 09-23-2023, 09:15 AM   #7
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
This my devices !!!
It should work.
Quote:
Can you guide me how to write image files???
You have to use Win32DiskImager
Quote:
Can I use a 32GB SD card????
Yes, but you have to resize the tolino Partition with Minitool Partition Wizard till the end of the card
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 10:20 AM   #8
Waldy
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
It should work.You have to use Win32DiskImagerYes, but you have to resize the tolino Partition with Minitool Partition Wizard till the end of the card

for example like this: video
Old 09-24-2023, 02:00 AM   #9
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:

for example like this: video
I have never performed the first Minitool Partition Wizard - everything will be overwritten anyway
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote