Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-27-2023, 09:03 AM   #1
ichnilatis
Groupie
ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
The date doesn't change properly

I recently noticed that the date on my PB 628 does not change properly. While, when I turn it on in the morning, the date has changed, when I turn it on again during the day it has gone back a day. Has anyone else noticed the same problem?
ichnilatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 06:06 PM   #2
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
Probably motherboard is the problem. You can do a factory reset, but usully motherboard need to be replaced in such case. It's good idea to ask technical support.
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2023, 03:09 PM   #3
wold
Zealot
wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Lux 5, Libra 2, PRS-T2N
Seems my Lux 5 suffers from a similar issue, but it's weird, almost looks like a bug.

After the last update the time was reset to 2010. Forgot, and changed it back last week Wednesday.
The minutes are incremented too slow, and seems stuck. Right now the time is off by an hour, but the date is actually correct!?
wold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 10:17 AM   #4
Dryhte
Crow
Dryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watch

Device: (Vivlio) Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wold View Post
Seems my Lux 5 suffers from a similar issue, but it's weird, almost looks like a bug.

After the last update the time was reset to 2010. Forgot, and changed it back last week Wednesday.
The minutes are incremented too slow, and seems stuck. Right now the time is off by an hour, but the date is actually correct!?
Mine has the same. If you have Wifi on, at every sync it will probably reset the date/time but if you don't sync at all, the date and time are probably extremely slow to move (if they do so at all).

I don't worry about it, it doesn't impact the usability much (only there's no time based backlight color shift and no auto sleep after n minutes).

In any case, I have a Vivlio-turned-Pocketbook which I bought in another country, so my warranty would probably be void or hard to claim anyway.
Dryhte is offline   Reply With Quote