Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Lounge français

Notices

View Poll Results: un apéro en février ?
OUI ! je veux rencontrer nekokami, et je suis dispo le samedi 20/02 !!! 10 76.92%
je ne suis pas dispo le 20/02 mais je pourrais le 13/02 (sous réserve que la salle soit libre !) 0 0%
je ne suis pas dispo le 20/02 mais je pourrais le 27/02 1 7.69%
je ne suis pas dispo le 20/02 mais je pourrais le 06/03 1 7.69%
le mois prochain c'est trop short pour moi, je préfère faire ça en mai ! 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2010, 08:05 AM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
j'ai toujours mon 1000HE ^^
:larguée: chouette !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #32
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
(et mon macbook pro 15", mais bon c'est plus vraiment de l'ultra portable )
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2010, 08:15 AM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
(et mon macbook pro 15", mais bon c'est plus vraiment de l'ultra portable )
arrête, maintenant tu veux juste nous rendre jaloux !
Old 02-01-2010, 08:29 AM   #34
Godzil
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

meuh pourquoi ? il est plus tout neuf mon mbp il est tout cabossé #ouin#
Old 02-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #35
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Arrrrrgh! Et je vais manquer cette rencontre!...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #36
Grimaud
Guru
Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, PRS-650
J'ai une clef 3G sinon, et faut que je vois pour que mon frère active le FreeWifi pour que je puisse en profiter aussi
Grimaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:20 PM   #37
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Ma fille lit avec Nintendo DS. Devons-nous l'apporter ?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #38
Godzil

With the Nintendo "Touch Generation" "100 Classic Book Collection" Application?

I'll be happy to give it a try. Anyway do like you want if it take you too much space
Old 02-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #39
Grimaud
Guru
Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, PRS-650
La DS n'est pas zonée, donc la cartouche devrait suffire, on peut fournir la DS
Grimaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #40
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Ma fille lit avec Nintendo DS. Devons-nous l'apporter ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaud View Post
La DS n'est pas zonée, donc la cartouche devrait suffire, on peut fournir la DS
neko, grimaud says that since the DS is not zoned, you could just bring the cartridge (if you don't have space for the DS in your suitcase), he can supply the DS. but please do bring one or the other (or both) if you can, it would be interesting to see how it works !
Old 02-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #41
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
neko, grimaud says that since the DS is not zoned, you could just bring the cartridge (if you don't have space for the DS in your suitcase), he can supply the DS. but please do bring one or the other (or both) if you can, it would be interesting to see how it works !
I will bring both, as long as my daughter agrees (it belongs to her). Godzil, I set up Moonshell with the dslibris application, because it can read ePub.

(Was my babelfish-assisted French that bad? I can usually read the posts in French, though when I try to write in it my memory gets confused and I get results like this: 我的女儿喜欢读用Nintendo DS.... ;) )
Old 02-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #42
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
I will bring both, as long as my daughter agrees (it belongs to her). Godzil, I set up Moonshell with the dslibris application, because it can read ePub.

(Was my babelfish-assisted French that bad? I can usually read the posts in French, though when I try to write in it my memory gets confused and I get results like this: 我的女儿喜欢读用Nintendo DS.... ;) )
no, your babelfish-assisted french was (surprisingly, for babelfish) almost perfect. but since you never know what results you'll get, i didn't want you to rely on it for grimaud's post, in case it came out gibberish (that happens a lot i find and it's very amusing but not very helpful). i didn't know you could read french though. now i know, i won't translate any more unless you ask.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #43
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

I don't really rely on babelfish to write posts, I just use it to look up phrases, and if I understand them, I use them. If I don't recognize the grammar, I think of a different phrase to try instead. And I'm not fluent in reading French, but I can generally get the meaning, especially for short posts on a subject I'm familiar with. But thank you for translating.

By the way, I am much worse at understanding French when I hear it than I am at reading it. Hopefully people will take pity on me at the apéro.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:42 AM   #44
Godzil

Quote:
Huhu using a linker is baaaaaaad

(just kidding)

Quote:
Non non, ce n'était pas si mal, ne t'inquiete pas

Si j'ai préféré répondre en anglais, c'était juste pour l'exercice (pour moi ^^)

Quand a la phrase en japonais, qu'est-ce que ça veux dire ?

Google trad n'arrive pas plus a me le traduire qu'en :

Quote:
我的女儿喜欢读用Nintendo DS
儿 喜欢 读 de nos femmes pour Nintendo DS
Old 02-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #45
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Quote:
Si j'ai préféré répondre en anglais, c'était juste pour l'exercice (pour moi ^^)

Quand a la phrase en japonais, qu'est-ce que ça veux dire ?

Google trad n'arrive pas plus a me le traduire qu'en :
OK, I will respond in English, so you can practice.

The phrase was not Japanese, but Chinese, and it just means, "My daughter likes to read on Nintendo DS." Both of my daughters were adopted from China, and since they were school-age, not infants, they taught me Chinese. Now, whenever I try to produce a sentence in one of the other languages I have studied, it comes out in Chinese.