Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #16
sigma8
Zealot
sigma8 doesn't littersigma8 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
He said "cheaper". Read the title of this thread.

BOb
Yeah, I saw that, and then said "As much as you're avoiding the iPod Touch, and as good as your reasons for doing so are, I actually think it might be a good idea to save up for one."

There are several excellent posts in here about alternatives. I made a post advocating reconsideration.

Since I took the title to mean the OP was looking for something OTHER than the iPod touch, I was confused by the part of JSWolf's post where he wrote that the iPod Touch was not a cheaper alternative....to the iPod Touch (I guess).
sigma8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #17
dragonbone
must love dogs
dragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone 32GB 3GS, iPad 64GB WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
He said "cheaper". Read the title of this thread.

BOb
That is why I went to the trouble to post my 'only kidding' video. (Because it's much cheaper).
dragonbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ipod touch