Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-04-2015, 06:04 AM   #1
johnelle
Zealot
johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app on Samsung Tab
Unhappy Turn off new 3D Browser?

One of my computers installed an update and now I have this enormous 3D cover browser taking up the upper 1/3 of my screen. Its pretty, but a waste of space IMHO. I don't see any obvious way of turning this off.

Has anybody figured out who to go back to the old retro interface?
johnelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 06:41 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
If you mean this display

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard10.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	137899

then click this button to turn it on/off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard11.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	137900

BTW: that cover browser has been in calibre for many years.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
3d cover