Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-18-2018, 08:58 AM   #1
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
What E-Ink Device Do You Use?

Which device do you use for CC? Do you devs have any insight on which devices work best with the largest libraries? The E-ink display is important to me. I think I asked this a year ago or so and was told RAM on these things is usually too limited. Anything new?

If any devs read this thanks for all your hard work! I currently use the iOS version with about 9k books. Works well on my iPhone 7, crashed on the 6. Getting a bit rambly but thanks again!
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:07 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
I have around 1100 books in my library had no problem using with the 2-3 different android readers I had over the years. The largest problem you will probably face is the sync and how long it might take for calibre and cc to sync. Ram should not be a limitng factor though if you do go this route I would recommend getting for one of the newer versions as they have started coming out with Android 6 with faster processors and more ram instead of Android 4 .
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert