Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-24-2008, 04:57 AM   #31
pbananth
Enthusiast
pbananth is on a distinguished road

Device: Ebookwise 1150,EBOOKWISE 1200,JOINTECH JE 100
Talking EBOOKWISE 1150-Chennai

i am residing nearny chennai,india..
willing to show off my ebookwise..
contact thro pm..
pbananth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 05:04 AM   #32
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s
In S.F.Guíxols, Girona during August and weekends, Barcelona on working days. I have a v2 Iliad.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #33
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Near(ish) Salisbury; work near Southampton.
Cool. I had a flat in Southampton for several months in 2001 while I worked near Winchester.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:35 AM   #34
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianfox View Post
I'm in Appleton, Wisconsin and would be willing to show the iLiad to anyone 'round these parts with an interest. I do also get to Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago with some degree of regularity.
That would make you Middle of Some Where, WI.

Which is still near Middle of No Where.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:20 AM   #35
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Vancouver, BC - Cybook Gen3

I have a Cybook Gen3, 512 MB, I would love to show off. I live in Burnaby, near Vancouver if anyone wants to take a look.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2008, 10:01 PM   #36
mkw
mkw began at the beginning.

Device: None...Yet
iLiad, Sony, Cybook or Kindle in San Diego Area

Hey all,

I'm starting down the path of trying to decide which, if any, reader I want. What I would really like to do (and I'll put a post in about it) is rent one somewhere for a trip coming up. But given that I haven't even seen one in action, and none of the stores I've contacted has any in stock to look at, perhaps the place to start is with a kind mobileread forum member in the San Diego, California area. So is anyone willing to show off his or her Kindle, Sony Reader, Cybook or iLiad? I'm in North County, but willing to drive a little bit. Let's say as far south as La Jolla.

Thanks in advance!
Mark

PS: There is, of course, coffee/tea/other beverage in it for you
mkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:32 PM   #37
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Always happy to show off my Kindle. Working on the following ships this fall: QE2-Sept.; Golden Princess-Oct.; Seabourn Legend-Nov./Dec.
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:25 AM   #38
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Reston/Dulles/Herndon, VA - Sony PRS-500 and Palm powered Samsung i500

Remember the Washington, DC area meet-up is Saturday, August 23rd in Herndon.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #39
mrsonyreader
eBook Enthusiast
mrsonyreader began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader (PRS-505)
hong kong

hmm... no one would happen to be in Hong Kong right?
mrsonyreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:35 AM   #40
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
If anyone in Maturin, Venezuela is interested, i'll gladly show them my PRS-505
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:39 AM   #41
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sony Reader PRS-505 in Atlanta, GA, USA

I'll gladly show off the 505 to anyone else trapped in the US South and wishing to escape with literary technology .
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:37 AM   #42
xianfox
Ebook Addict
xianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I'll be on family vacation in Columbus, OH Thurs thru Sat this week in anyone cares to see an iLiad in action there. Drop me a PM if anyone would like to meet up.
xianfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:56 PM   #43
SurgE
Serial Bricker
SurgE doesn't litterSurgE doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KSO
I'm in singapore with a prs-505

Hacked my device to support chinese too.
SurgE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #44
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
iLiad V2, iLiad BE, Cybook Gen3 and HanLin V3 Eastern subs, Melbourne Australia

I'd be happy to show my own (hacked) iLiad and also demo the other eBook Readers.

I also have an iRex DR1000S I can show.

Last edited by cbell; 12-06-2008 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Added DR
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:10 AM   #45
HowGozit
Connoisseur
HowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo, Asus Tab 8, iPod Touch, Galaxy Tab, Surface Pr2
Gosford, Australia - and I work in North Sydney. Sony PRS 505 and an old Rocketbook Pro.

Always happy to talk ebooks to people..

Ross
HowGozit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demo, in person, meetup, show