Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 12:47 AM   #1
markiehill
Connoisseur
markiehill doesn't littermarkiehill doesn't litter

Iliad for sale or swap

I have posted the same in the Irex forum, however there might be somebody here who fancies a change.

I have a virtually brand new Iliad which had been protected with a case (in mint condition).

I have decided that battery life and resume are more important to me personally than the other features of the Iliad so i have decided to either swap or sell my Irex.

If anyone wants to make me a decent offer drop me a PM, or i would accept a Sony Reader in the same condition (i.e. mint or new) in a direct swap.

Mark
Old 02-01-2007, 08:45 AM   #2
BKeeper
Groupie
BKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle PW
I think nekokami wanted to swap as well. I don't know if he already has.. Thread here Send him a PM.

Good luck
Advert
Old 02-01-2007, 12:44 PM   #3
markiehill
Connoisseur

thanks i have had a conversation with nekokami.

probably still available, i think this is going to work better for a UK owner.

Mark
Old 02-15-2007, 05:50 AM   #4
markiehill
Connoisseur

okay i have purchased a sony ereader in the US. I am looking for 250UKP plus shipping costs for the iliad first to reply gets it, remember this is a mint device with medge case.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:34 AM   #5
_darius
Enthusiast
_darius began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Shipping to switzerland?

Hi, would you also ship this reader to switzerland? - How would the payment work? - I'm interested!!! - _darius

=> Where did you order your Sony Reader???

Last edited by _darius; 02-15-2007 at 06:37 AM.
Advert
Old 02-15-2007, 07:18 AM   #6
markiehill
Connoisseur

i will ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays for shipping, you can pay me via nochex or something or send money to my bank account its up to you.

It will be shipped as soon as cleared funds are available, i will of course provide my full contact details before the transaction.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:59 AM   #7
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I'll trade it for a reader box!
Old 02-15-2007, 09:04 AM   #8
fryandlaurie
fryandlaurie began at the beginning.

I would be interested as well should _darius or yvanleterrible decide not to buy it after all.

BTW, does anyone know if Irex's warranty is valid for secondary owners or does it apply to the original purchaser?

fryandlaurie
Old 02-15-2007, 11:11 AM   #9
_darius
Enthusiast
_darius began at the beginning.

too bad...

he already sold the item...

Last edited by _darius; 02-15-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Drats!
Old 02-15-2007, 12:08 PM   #11
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Somebody probably hit him by Private Message -- no, it wasn't me!
Closed Thread