Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #31
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia1066 View Post
I really enjoyed it when I read it last year. The suspense held to the last chapter, which is a good thing.

I was thinking Sagacity like Little John, wasnt that what you meant?
First, thank you for reading it.

As for his last name, I wanted it to reflect the word ‘perception,’ so I went looking for synonyms. I came across sagacious which led me to sagacity. At first, I tried to alter the word slightly so it wouldn’t be so obvious. I tried Sagaty and Sagack, but I just liked the way Sagacity looked.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:22 PM   #32
Patricia1066
Zealot
Patricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kindle PW 10th gen, Kindle Fire 7 9th gen, Kindle KB 3rd gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
First, thank you for reading it.

As for his last name, I wanted it to reflect the word ‘perception,’ so I went looking for synonyms. I came across sagacious which led me to sagacity. At first, I tried to alter the word slightly so it wouldn’t be so obvious. I tried Sagaty and Sagack, but I just liked the way Sagacity looked.
Ok I was off track with that thought. For anyone unfamiliar with the Robin Hood tale, Little John is a giant of a man.
Patricia1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:15 PM   #33
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
I wanted to post an update to this thread as I'm very close to releasing a follow-up to Soul View. I'm in the final stages and the new book should be available in a few weeks.

For those that are interested and missed the first book in the series, I wanted to give them a chance to download a copy before the second book is released. Soul View is still free and can be obtained from any of the links below.

As for the new book, I'm not sure how I'm going to price that one. I'm leaning towards $.99.

Thanks for your time and interest.

Jeff

My web site (sitelane.com)

Smashwords

Barnes and Noble

Kobo
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote