Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-02-2018, 02:08 PM   #1
nseris
nseris began at the beginning.

Device: none
Aura H2O2 and Koreader

Hello,

I'm considering buying a Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 for mostly reading ePub and PDF files.

I have seen on the Internet that reading PDF files with Koreader on Kobo e-reader is better so I will be installing Koreader on the Kobo.

I understood that I will have to install "Kobo Start Menu" and then install Koreader. But on KSM9 topic it says that KSM has issues with the H2O2.

So I'm thinking of installing KFMon and then install Koreader.

Has anyone tried installing KFMon with Koreader ?

Thanks for reading.
nseris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 07:29 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Why, yes, of course, since it was pretty much initially written following a discussion on KOReader's installation method(s) .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-02-2018 at 07:32 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2018, 03:15 PM   #3
nseris
nseris began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Just wanted to be sure
nseris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:00 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
The KOReader Wiki should provide further information, if you want an early look at the process .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:01 PM   #5
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nseris View Post
Hello,
So I'm thinking of installing KFMon and then install Koreader.

Has anyone tried installing KFMon with Koreader ?

Thanks for reading.
This is my workflow as well. I use KFMon with KOReader, with Kobo Aura ONE LE.

I am using the standard reader for the books acquired through Kobo store and KOReader started through KFMon for everything else.

Thanks to the work of all the good developers on this forum everything works smoothly.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert