Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-18-2017, 01:06 PM   #1
mlody57
mlody57 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Two ideas.

Hi!

Calibre should got two more fields/options and it will be perfect program.
1. Count of pages.
2. Configurable rating. 5 stars/10 stars/decimal/etc. For me, 5 stars is not enough. I prefer rating like this: 7.6/10.

I hope, You consider it and in future we will see them
mlody57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 01:46 PM   #2
sjfan
Addict
sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlody57 View Post
Hi!

Calibre should got two more fields/options and it will be perfect program.
1. Count of pages.
2. Configurable rating. 5 stars/10 stars/decimal/etc. For me, 5 stars is not enough. I prefer rating like this: 7.6/10.

I hope, You consider it and in future we will see them
1. Use the Count Pages plugin. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=134000
2. Add a custom column for your User Rating and hide the built-in one. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=279246 to hide, http://blog.calibre-ebook.com/2011/1...m-columns.html for adding custom columns.
sjfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2017, 02:07 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Or even better for the ratings is to modify the code to allow 10 stars and upload the changes and maybe they will get added.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote