Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-26-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
markjoseph
markjoseph began at the beginning.

Device: nook kindle
Where do you put epub file in Azardi???

Just installed Azardi on XP. I found and unzipped a file to "library" and copied my epub book there. It doesn't show up in the reader. I tried copying it in other locations too. What am I doing wrong?
markjoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
In the directory that azardi is in, you should find a file called config.txt. You should edit that to put the three directories wherever it is convenient for you. The copy in my source download has the library in <library_path = D:\libtest\library> - which may not be where you want it...

Hope this helps
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
markjoseph

Thanks pholy. I did what you said and changed config.txt to read: C:\Program Files\infogridpacific\azardi\library and put my book: thewordgang.epub in there. Now it shows up in the library but won't open. Also nothing happens when I click the checker. I have xp with sevice pack 2 installed. Any more ideas? Thanks, markjoseph
Old 12-27-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Did you also set up a cache_path and report_path? They must exist and be writable, as well. The cache_path always, and the report-path for the results of the check. I would suggest putting all three directories somewhere user-specific (like your desktop), rather than in system areas like C:\Program Files. I can't remember if spaces in folder names will cause troubles, I just never use them.

Oh yes, the cache_path and report_path must be different from the library_path.

I haven't actually installed it on Windows, so I could be missing something here.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:31 AM   #5
markjoseph

HI pholy,

The paths were okay -- I haven't tried re-locating on the desktop, though. Think I'll hang up Azardi for a while. Thanks for all your help. markjoseph
Advert

Tags
azardi, epub, library