Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Share your favourite Holiday ornament or decoration

Anyone have pictures of their favourite ornament or decoration ( not necessarily limited to Christmas) they would like to share? We just finished decorating the Wiggle family tree, and just realised how long our tree topper has been gracing our trees. 5thWiggleWife and I made this stained glass angel for our second Christmas together, 21 years ago. It was made pre-Spawn, and while we now have other precious decorations - most made of coloured rice and glue by tiny fingers- this still remains my favourite (possibly because it reminds me of the times when we had time for hobbies like stained glass work... )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	angel.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	267.0 KB
ID:	116999  
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
It's a beautiful ornament 5W and such a wonderful story.

When I was younger we topped our tree with a plastic Santa Clause. Not exactly traditional but it was what we always used. Unfortunately, being plastic, it died at some point and I do not have any pictures.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
During my childhood, I always dug out a red plastic Santa boot ornament to personally hang on the tree. When it was time to take down the tree I would pull off some needles and put them into the boot to save them for next year. It was a tradition with me to preserve some of Xmas during the year until we put up a new tree. Alas, it too has passed away into the plastic graveyard.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote