Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-09-2022, 11:32 AM   #1
quoc187
quoc187 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Basic 11th
Talking Clara 2E: how to transfer books without plugging the cable

Tired of waiting for the JB for my pw5 5.15.1, I decided to trade my kindle with the newer one: Clara 2E. Lately when using pw5, i can send books via email and read them across all devices(kindle, mac, iPhone) with page synching, but when i switched to this Rakuten device i find no way to do such things. Does anyone have a getting started guide for me
quoc187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 12:25 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
You could install Dropbox on your Clara to transfer books wirelessly, but there's no way to sync sideloaded books across devices. You can only sync books purchased from the Kobo store.

Instructions about Dropbox:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums//s...d.php?t=344661
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2022, 01:52 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by quoc187 View Post
Tired of waiting for the JB for my pw5 5.15.1, I decided to trade my kindle with the newer one: Clara 2E. Lately when using pw5, i can send books via email and read them across all devices(kindle, mac, iPhone) with page synching, but when i switched to this Rakuten device i find no way to do such things. Does anyone have a getting started guide for me
I have no idea how well this works or not.

Kobo-UNCaGED - Calibre wireless connection
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 04:44 PM   #4
MarioCardoso27
MarioCardoso27 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
You can try this!

https://send.djazz.se/

Works great!
MarioCardoso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 03:41 AM   #5
quoc187
quoc187 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Basic 11th
thank you guys, im using send.djazz and its working fine.
quoc187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert