Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 01-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
dcalder
Zealot
dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-300/Kindle Keyboard/iPad Mini
mybebook.com payment methods?

Does anyone know what payment methods are available when purchasing a BeBook from mybebook.com? I'd really rather not have to do a bank transfer of the payment, which is the only option that EZ Reader has available (at least for Canadian purchases). My preference would be credit card or Paypal.

I've got a Cybook and a Sony PRS-505 that my mom's been using. I want to get rid of the Sony and replace it with something else that handles Mobi files. I could just get another Cybook (about the same price from Books on Board) but I really like the look of the buttons on the Hanlin V3. I'm not terribly fond of the Cybook's navigation in general - my old eBookwise was much nicer in that respect and I'm hoping that a Hanlin V3 will come at least a little closer to that ideal. EZ Reader's sole payment option is a turn-off, so I'm hoping that mybebook.com has a better choice. Otherwise, I may have to settle for another Cybook after all.
dcalder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #2
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcalder View Post
Does anyone know what payment methods are available when purchasing a BeBook from mybebook.com? I'd really rather not have to do a bank transfer of the payment, which is the only option that EZ Reader has available (at least for Canadian purchases). My preference would be credit card or Paypal.
The only available payment method on their site is Paypal / Credit card via Paypal, so you're lucky!
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
dcalder
Zealot
dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-300/Kindle Keyboard/iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfonsVH View Post
The only available payment method on their site is Paypal / Credit card via Paypal, so you're lucky!
Thanks so much for the info! I've placed my order (complete with "coupon code" from the Wiki) and will be waiting impatiently for its arrival. Now, to decide how I want to sell off the Sony PRS-505 that's just been made redundant...
dcalder is offline   Reply With Quote