Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
Ethanaul
Ethanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blueEthanaul can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Glo
Night mode ?

Hello there !

I rode http://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/201...kobo-ereaders/ and I'm quite affraid tryin' it, I had a bad experience with a manual update.

Did someone tryed it ? Any experience about it ?

I'm currently using the last official firmware (2.6.1b), isn't it a downgrade ?

Regards
Ethanaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanaul View Post
Hello there !

I rode http://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/201...kobo-ereaders/ and I'm quite affraid tryin' it, I had a bad experience with a manual update.

Did someone tryed it ? Any experience about it ?

I'm currently using the last official firmware (2.6.1b), isn't it a downgrade ?
I've used the Night Mode blage on my Aura and it worked with 2.6.1 and, after a reinstall, still works with 2.8.1. I'm using build 8. Check the thread below for more information.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=212162

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert