Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
Battery Life

My wife has a nook Classic 3G. I rooted it for her about 2 months ago to get the nookLibrary app on there for better organization.

Lately, she's telling me the battery life doesn't last longer than about 2 days and she leaves it in Airplane mode all the time.

From what I read, rooting can kill battery life if trook is running. It is not.

The unit is a year old. Do you think it may be time for a new battery? Does anyone make a higher capacity battery for the nook?
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote