Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
Updated Calibre & Windows 7 Starter

Hello!
I have tried to download the latest version of Calibre, this is not an actual update on this computer. I am using Windows 7 Starter. I get the message that basically says to verify this is Windows. I am sure I clicked the "windows" image on the download page and I noticed it specifically says Windows 7 would work. Anyone else have problems with Windows7 Starter? Any way I can get around this?
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
solomon
Connoisseur
solomon began at the beginning.

Device: Win 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenieliser View Post
I am using Windows 7 Starter. I get the message that basically says to verify this is Windows. I am sure I clicked the "windows" image on the download page and I noticed it specifically says Windows 7 would work. Anyone else have problems with Windows7 Starter?
I just tried installing Calibre 0.7.6 in a VM running W7 Starter and it worked fine. Perhaps your download was corrupted or incomplete?

Richard
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
Thanks. I am going to retry now. We'll see how it goes
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote