Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #1
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Save for Later replaced with Wish Lists

I'm pleased to see Amazon now allows us to add ebooks to wish lists which they have made easily accessible from the Kindle. They've dropped the 'Save for Later' list which always seemed redundant and slightly annoying since you could only view it on the Kindle. Ebooks that were on the Save for Later list have been moved to a private wish list.

Hopefully this is a sign that Amazon will soon allow gifting of ebooks!

I've noticed a bug with the new system: I can only see the first page of my wish lists from the Kindle (hitting Next Page will jump back to the list of wish lists). Does anyone else experience this?

Alas ebook prices still aren't displayed on wish lists and I suspect this is a conscious decision by Amazon, although I can't think of any good reason for it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wish_list.png
Views:	288
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	40897  
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote