Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-28-2014, 06:30 AM   #16
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
No, what I meant was black is not an option for me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
In a couple of days we are going to offer same covers in brown
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:54 AM   #17
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
In a couple of days we are going to offer same covers in brown
Thanks for the information, this may be indeed an option for me then .
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2014, 09:18 AM   #18
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Icarus8, Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'd suggest buying the Booxstor case. It may not be the prettiest thing in the world, but it provides good protection and gets the job done. I recommend it.
The cover is very nice to protect the reader, but I noticed that the refresh takes quite a bit longer when the device is locked inside the cover; the magnets interfering with the screen?
ST-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:53 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-One View Post
The cover is very nice to protect the reader, but I noticed that the refresh takes quite a bit longer when the device is locked inside the cover; the magnets interfering with the screen?
I certainly haven't noticed that.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:19 AM   #20
dnastase
Addict
dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NG,NSTG,NST,AuraHD,OnyxT68,Lynx, BoyueT62,NGP,Aura1,Oasis,Mars
Where is this case from Booxtor ? Can somebody post a link to it ? Thanks.
dnastase is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2014, 09:37 AM   #21
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

http://ereader-store.de/en/premium-c...-function.html
Old 08-03-2014, 01:41 PM   #22
aceflor
Wizard

Click image for larger version

Name:	T68.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	452.9 KB
ID:	126287

Here the pic of the cover I am using for the time being with the T68 in it and here the merchant's page for it to get a better idea of the cover. http://www.tucano.com/de/folio-case-...html?color=Rot

It is nice, as a matter of fact I like it better on my T68 than on my ipad mini (which is why I got it in the first place) and since I am at the pool most of the day, it is really good that the surface is not leather but a glossy plastic (the kind we used to have on school notebooks in France 30 years ago) with a definite retro style. It also has a big elastic strap (I like how they solved that one and integrated it in the visual) which was a must for me.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:55 PM   #23
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Is the Booxtor case or similar available in the US? I can't see how much shipping to the US would cost from the German site.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:13 PM   #24
jkrzok
Connoisseur
jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD, Aura One, Voyage, Oasis 1 & 2, Many others getting dusty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jehane View Post
Is the Booxtor case or similar available in the US? I can't see how much shipping to the US would cost from the German site.
I'm in the US. I ordered the booxter case some 9 days ago and it arrived today via Deutsche Post (the 4€ option). With shipping the case came to some $25 US. Your price may vary as exchange rates fluctuate.

It's well worth the price. The T68 has been my ereader of choice for some two months now and it's nice to finally have a custom fit case for it; I really hate those cases with those elastic bands holding the corners of the reader.
jkrzok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:03 PM   #25
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Thanks jkrzok. I also dislike the elastic band covers.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #26
EricArcadia
Connoisseur
EricArcadia began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7 (2013), Nook Glowlight with Simple Touch
Quote:
Attachment 126287

Here the pic of the cover I am using for the time being with the T68 in it and here the merchant's page for it to get a better idea of the cover. http://www.tucano.com/de/folio-case-...html?color=Rot

It is nice, as a matter of fact I like it better on my T68 than on my ipad mini (which is why I got it in the first place) and since I am at the pool most of the day, it is really good that the surface is not leather but a glossy plastic (the kind we used to have on school notebooks in France 30 years ago) with a definite retro style. It also has a big elastic strap (I like how they solved that one and integrated it in the visual) which was a must for me.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get that power off screen?
EricArcadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:05 PM   #27
aceflor
Wizard

It's the Booxtor Firmware.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:43 AM   #28
EricArcadia
Connoisseur

Quote:
It's the Booxtor Firmware.
Do you have a link to it?
Old 08-20-2014, 02:47 AM   #29
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You can't install the Onyx International firmware on the Lynx. (unless you jump through a lot of hoops)
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:19 PM   #30
EricArcadia
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You can't install the Onyx International firmware on the Lynx. (unless you jump through a lot of hoops)
O, then never mind.