Device: PRS-500; Boox C67ML; Boox Max
Thanks!
iacchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:31 AM   #407
iacchi
Zealot
iacchi is on a distinguished road

I don't know if there's a newer topic to discuss these things, but with the last version of calibre (0.4.126) when I install using the binary installer under linux I get this error:

Code:
Setting up bash completion...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/init.py", line 45, in <module>
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/linux.py", line 482, in binary_install
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/linux.py", line 452, in post_install
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/linux.py", line 213, in setup_completion
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/linux.py", line 118, in opts_and_exts
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/linux.py", line 77, in options
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/epub/from_any.py", line 163, in option_parser
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting
/usr/local/calibre/calibre_postinstall: line 7:  6637 Segmentation fault      $loader "$@"
And when I open yakuake for the first time I find this error at the beginning:
Code:
bash: /etc/bash_completion.d/calibre: line 280: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'
bash: /etc/bash_completion.d/calibre: line 281: syntax error: unexpected end of file
Hope it helps
Advert
Old 01-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #408
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This is a bug in the Italian translation. Will be fixed in the next release. #57 in Launchpad

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 01-07-2009 at 11:37 AM.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #409
iacchi
Zealot
iacchi is on a distinguished road

Ok, I translated it again. Which was my mistake in the previous translation?
Old 01-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #410
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You missed out the bottom line that included two %s

The %s characters indicate formatting fields, hence the error about string formatting
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert