Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 10:02 PM   #1
procyon
copyleft librarian
procyon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
kindle collectios missing

I just preformed a fresh Calibre installation on Kubuntu 16.10 and when I went to install Kindle Collections for use with my jb Voyage, I found no such plugin in the repository for installation.

Am I missing something?
procyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:22 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Still present for me -- make sure you are using the official calibre install and not your distro provided calibre package.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2017, 11:37 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by procyon View Post
I just preformed a fresh Calibre installation on Kubuntu 16.10 and when I went to install Kindle Collections for use with my jb Voyage, I found no such plugin in the repository for installation.

Am I missing something?
Repository?

Are you using Kovid's 'commandline' to install Calibre as many Distros are way out dated.
(But Kindle collections runs on Calibre 1 according to the Index of plugins)

Note: you can download any PI listed in the sticky section of this forum and use the Manual Install feature at the bottom of Preferences:Plugins (as long as it is compatible with your OS level)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle collections, plugins