Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #1
fabrice91
fabrice91 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Set progress read of a book

Hi
I restore my Kobo Aura 2 reader so I loose my books and the progress of my current book.
I will load my book again and I know that I was at the 155th page.
But does the Kobo says that it's 72% of the book as before the restore ???
How to force it without to click "next page" from 1 to 155 manually ?
Thanx
fabrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 12:01 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
One means would be if you use calibre along with davidfor's Kobo Utilities plugin to store reading status. Then it's trivial to restore the status.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2017, 06:32 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabrice91 View Post
Hi
I restore my Kobo Aura 2 reader so I loose my books and the progress of my current book.
I will load my book again and I know that I was at the 155th page.
But does the Kobo says that it's 72% of the book as before the restore ???
How to force it without to click "next page" from 1 to 155 manually ?
It would be a lot quicker to bring up the navigation bar and tap about where you were up to and then turn pages until get were you want. Or use the ToC to get to the right chapter.

Of course, I like PeterT's idea as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:46 PM   #4
fabrice91
fabrice91 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
It would be a lot quicker to bring up the navigation bar and tap about where you were up to and then turn pages until get were you want. Or use the ToC to get to the right chapter.
OK, found it, it works fine ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Of course, I like PeterT's idea as well.
It's like to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut
fabrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote