Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 02-02-2024, 02:52 PM   #1
wisdomnknowledge
wisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheese

Device: N/A
Requesting Calibre Software to Add a Feature for Viewing Books

On my Android, I have a mobile app called Libera. It lets me able to see how many pages per chapter. It also shows reading progress for chapters and books within a complete series on top as well. Calibre does not have this at all. It only shows the table of contents and percentage of reading progress. I would like Calibre to have this feature that Libera has. Here is a picture of this feature from Libera:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y5b...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by wisdomnknowledge; 02-02-2024 at 02:57 PM.
wisdomnknowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 03:06 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Have you tried right-clicking on a page while reading the book in calibre's e-book viewer? After the right click, click on Preferences => Headers and footers and then placing the information you want to see in the header/footer/margins.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 08:22 PM   #3
wisdomnknowledge
wisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheesewisdomnknowledge can extract oil from cheese

Device: N/A
I tried going to the Preferences, then Headers & Footers. It worked. Now, I can see pages per chapter and my progress.
wisdomnknowledge is offline   Reply With Quote