Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 01-28-2024, 06:59 AM   #1
phlois
phlois began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Print in pdf format

Hello everybody,

When I open an epub file directly in the caliber e-reader, it will not be possible for the print format to pdf to take the same parameters as when I convert to pdf in the caliber application.
phlois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 09:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Yes if you want full control you need to do a PDF conversion, printing is a simplified interface.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote