Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-21-2018, 01:46 PM   #1
Mirirob
Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Missing Detail Panel

Calibre 3.5
Win 10 Home Premium (I can't find the version)

Yesterday the detail panel disappeared while I was doing something in Windows File Explorer. I wasn't touching Calibre at the time tho it was open. I don't think I am crazy.

I have been using Calibre for years and never experienced anything like this.

Restarting Calibre or restarting the PC have not helped.

I have included what I think is the correct tab in preferences. It looks to me that everything is in place.

Does anyone know what happened or how to fix this?

Richard
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre1.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	161723   Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	161724  
Mirirob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
clickt he little "Layout" button in the bottom right corner, that is where you control what paels are visible.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:59 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Mirirob - you probably hit the keyboard shortcut for Toggle Book Details, they're in Preferences->Shortcuts->Miscellaneous if you want to change them.

In Preferences->Look and Feel, you can unpack the Layout button to a row of individual buttons for Book Details, Tag Browser etc.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:36 PM   #4
Mirirob
Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mirirob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thank you.
Richard
Mirirob is offline   Reply With Quote