Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-10-2019, 08:27 PM   #1
Epoch615
Epoch615 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
How to create a column that references tags

I have a lot of fanfics and I want to make a column that will give me a yes or no check based on whether or not the tags have "completed" in them so I can sort my fics and get rid of dead ones easier. Is this possible in Calibre?
Epoch615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:53 PM   #2
DredPirateWombat
DredPirateWombat began at the beginning.

Device: pc
Try the FanficFare plugin.
DredPirateWombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 03:43 AM   #3
ILB
Zealot
ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ILB could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Voyage
You can add a custom column and let it fill with status (like completed, cancelled ...)
ILB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:27 AM   #4
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=322511
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote