Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-06-2010, 11:09 AM   #16
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Considering I didn't find it on his site or with any reference to his site, and his name isn't on the art at all, that's kinda hard. But thanks for assuming I'd purposely shunned the (to me) unknown artist.

But thanks for the link to his site, as I'll check it out in the future.

Last edited by guyanonymous; 03-06-2010 at 11:27 AM.
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #17
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
Google to the rescue http://www.google.com/search?q="Why+DRM+Doesn't+Work"+graphic
First hit (and most of the others) will get you to attributed inclusions.

Edit: But looking through the list there seems to be plenty of other unattributed placements as well. Sorry it's a peeve.

Last edited by Jim Lester; 03-15-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert