Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-15-2018, 11:05 AM   #1
Elder82
Elder82 began at the beginning.

Device: Cobo Arc
ebook transfer with Calibre

In the past I have used calibre successfully but now at 82 that part of my memory seems to have gone on strike. Last time I used it I used the following:
"When an ePub book is imported via Calibre it goes to the main memor of the reader. It is then required that Kobo is opened and click on the three dots at the top right of the page that shows the list of books. Then select "Import Items" this will cause it to search the Main Memory and list the books that can be imported."
I must have updated Calibre as there is no 'three dots' at the top right hand corner. I've been plowing away at this for hours. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
Elder82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 11:10 AM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
From my interpretation of the instructions, the three dots are on the Kobo and not on Calibre.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2018, 11:41 AM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder82 View Post
In the past I have used calibre successfully but now at 82 that part of my memory seems to have gone on strike. Last time I used it I used the following:
"When an ePub book is imported via Calibre it goes to the main memor of the reader. It is then required that Kobo is opened and click on the three dots at the top right of the page that shows the list of books. Then select "Import Items" this will cause it to search the Main Memory and list the books that can be imported."
I must have updated Calibre as there is no 'three dots' at the top right hand corner. I've been plowing away at this for hours. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
The three dots/menu button to get to Import Books would be on a Kobo Android tablet not in calibre and not on a Kobo eInk ereader.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 06:28 PM   #4
Elder82
Elder82 began at the beginning.

Device: Cobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
From my interpretation of the instructions, the three dots are on the Kobo and not on Calibre.
I guess it helps is a person is looking in the right place.
Elder82 is offline   Reply With Quote