Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-30-2024, 03:47 AM   #1
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Thumbs up Invert current search

Very welcome addition, thanks Chaley and Kovid!

Would you believe I had often thought about asking for something like this? In my mind, I would call them "search accelerators". The main accelerator would be what has just been implemented, now I can't recall what others I had in mind.

https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...9fcc687243d568

BTW, "Invert current search" sounds indeed appropriate to me.

Out of curiosity I've tested a "not this" search to see how it would be inverted, as shown below, and it works just fine. In this test, the inverted search NOT ( not tag:gutenberg ), returns the same results as tag:gutenberg - as obviously expected.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap 2024-04-30, 04_22_20.png
Views:	60
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	207931  
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 01:25 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Oh this will be helpful.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert