Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-06-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
lozsui
lozsui began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Recommended uSD cards

Dear All,

Are there any recommendations for uSD cards (8GB or more)? I want to check out Mareks Guide cause my N905C hangs at "Restarting Wiederherstellen Restaurar Reinitialisation Ripristino Herstellen".

Moreover any image which I could dd onto my device will be very much appreciated (anything less than 2GB would fit in).

Cheers,
Sam
lozsui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:55 PM   #2
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
People have had trouble with off-brand cards (and eBay-bought counterfeits). Most people have reported good results with SanDisk cards.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
Dngrsone
Almost legible
Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Tab A (2017), Likebook P78
I recently read an article about how many SD card vendors will repackage other manufacturer's products and such, but the article did mention that SanDisk makes their own stuff.
Dngrsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:36 AM   #4
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by lozsui View Post
Moreover any image which I could dd onto my device will be very much appreciated (anything less than 2GB would fit in).
Have you tried Android on Kobo Touch? It's great And it fits on 2GB SD card.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=139
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #5
lozsui
lozsui began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarekGibek View Post
Have you tried Android on Kobo Touch? It's great And it fits on 2GB SD card.
This worked. Thank you very much.
lozsui is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
n905c, touch, usd card