Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-31-2017, 01:27 PM   #856
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Because the id has changed. I send the request by hand and I saw that the book I was getting wasn't the same I had in calibre. I think they have done a revamp of the app.
Actually the ids are the same as before. It is just that the API that the plugin uses is broken and returns the wrong information. I have a fix (different url for queries) and plan to release it tomorrow.

Last edited by jhowell; 10-31-2017 at 01:38 PM.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:09 AM   #857
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 2.18.0 - 01 Nov 2017

Handle website change at cloudLibrary. (Fixes no search results.)
Old 11-01-2017, 12:48 PM   #858
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you, it works fine now.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 03:36 PM   #859
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
Thanks - that was quick!
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:07 PM   #860
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Have been getting this error consistently for the past couple of days on FLP & Orange county Freading sites.

---------------- ERRORS WHILE SEARCHING ----------------

Search FLP.FR for christmas by anne perry: : URLError ([SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590))

Search OCLS, FR for christmas by anne perry: : URLError ([SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590))
Old 11-10-2017, 06:05 PM   #861
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacity1 View Post
Search FLP.FR for christmas by anne perry: : URLError ([SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590))
I am seeing the same problem. The SSL certificate for Freading was recently updated and for some reason the SSL handling in calibre/Python is rejecting it. I do not have a fix at this time.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:18 AM   #862
seacity1
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I am seeing the same problem. The SSL certificate for Freading was recently updated and for some reason the SSL handling in calibre/Python is rejecting it. I do not have a fix at this time.
This glitch seems to really be slowing down searches. Do you think it would be best to temporarily remove these sources from the search list?.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:31 AM   #863
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacity1 View Post
This glitch seems to really be slowing down searches. Do you think it would be best to temporarily remove these sources from the search list?.
I will have a new plugin release with a temporary workaround for this problem ready within the next day or so.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:36 AM   #864
seacity1
Zealot

As an experiment I removed (unchecked) the 2 sources from the search list that had certificate errors. My search time for 1 book went from over 4 minutes to 30 seconds. Please let m know if a solution has been found & I will add them back.

Thanks!
Old 11-12-2017, 10:24 AM   #865
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.19.0 - 12 Nov 2017

Disable SSL certificate validation when searching Freading. (Fixes "URLError ([SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED]...")

Handle website change at Axis 360. (Fixes "Server response error (Unexpected availDetailText: 0 patrons on hold")

Handle website change at Amazon. (Fixes "Expected 16 page results but found 20 actual")

Prevent searches of Hoopla from containing non-ASCII characters. (Fixes "HTTPError (Internal Server Error)")

Improve reporting of unknown library id configuration for cloudLibrary.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:24 AM   #866
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Version 2.19.0 - 12 Nov 2017
Works again! Thanks much!
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:19 PM   #867
LilyEvie
Connoisseur
LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wow - I came here with the FLP.FR error and it is already fixed.

However now I am getting another:

Spoiler:
---------------- ERRORS WHILE SEARCHING ----------------

Getting info for 0014573251@buckslib.Axis360: : Server response error (missing "div id=overview")

Getting info for 0016010953@buckslib.Axis360: : Server response error (missing "div id=overview")

Getting info for 0017024003@buckslib.Axis360: : Server response error (missing "div id=overview")

This is still my favorite plugin and thank you for all the hard work.
LilyEvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:50 AM   #868
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyEvie View Post
Getting info for 0014573251@buckslib.Axis360: : Server response error (missing "div id=overview")
I have not been able to duplicate this problem. In order to diagnose it further I will need the full log of a search that shows this error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyEvie View Post
This is still my favorite plugin and thank you for all the hard work.
You're welcome.

-----

Update: After trying more books I was able to see this error. I will release a fix to the plugin next week.

Last edited by jhowell; 11-18-2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:25 AM   #869
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.20.0 - 20 Nov 2017

Discard search results from Axis 360 for books that are not actually available. (Fixes "Server response error (missing "div id=overview")")
Old 11-21-2017, 07:41 AM   #870
LilyEvie
Connoisseur
LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm sorry I did not get back here sooner to give you the log for the error I was having.
I was going through my links (over 1500) and deleting the bad ones (down to 1391 so far).
Thank you very much for the fix.
LilyEvie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
id=model, overdrive