Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-13-2019, 07:24 AM   #1
bastida
bastida began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
cannot install Calibre on W10

I've just download the latest version of Calibre, but once I start installind, appears this message:

Another installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one.

Of course is not right, but I can't continue the installation, and I must finish it.

I look if any Calibre folder is installed in C:/programe files x 86/, but is nothing there.

What can I do?

Thanks in advanced
bastida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 12:44 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastida View Post
I've just download the latest version of Calibre, but once I start installind, appears this message:

Another installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one.

Of course is not right, but I can't continue the installation, and I must finish it.

I look if any Calibre folder is installed in C:/programe files x 86/, but is nothing there.

What can I do?

Thanks in advanced
That message may be from ANOTHER program install.
Your Anti-whatever may be blocking (or Windows defender: Use the advanced button to 'allow anyway')

And the most basic Q
Have you rebooted?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2019, 06:50 AM   #3
bastida
bastida began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Yes, you were right, a Solid Works installation was running. Thanks a lot, now Calibre is installed.
bastida is offline   Reply With Quote