Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 07-18-2020, 02:46 AM   #1
Solo1959
Connoisseur
Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle 5th gen, and many in the past
View Text Larger

When editing an ebook, I have difficulty seeing the small text on the screen. I have been looking for a setting to zoom in, or make the text look larger, but I can't find one. I looked in the manual, but either it's not there or I just can't find it. Is there a way to change the size that text appears on the screen?

Thank you for your help.
Solo1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 03:00 AM   #2
georgemk
Addict
georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Nia
Using 4.21 the settings to change Editor font size are in the Edit menu in the Editor under Preferences. They are two sections where fonts can be changed, 1 for the "Editor settings" and one for the "Preview settings"
georgemk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2020, 03:03 AM   #3
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
View image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura.PNG
Views:	192
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	180729  
jbacelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 03:04 AM   #4
Solo1959
Connoisseur
Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemk View Post
Using 4.21 the settings to change Editor font size are in the Edit menu in the Editor under Preferences. They are two sections where fonts can be changed, 1 for the "Editor settings" and one for the "Preview settings"
Wow!!! I can see again!!

I knew there was a place to set this, but I looked everyplace else.

Thank you for the quick and easy fix.
Old 07-18-2020, 03:05 AM   #5
Solo1959
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar View Post
View image.
Thank you very much. I just saw the previous reply and fixed it. People are very helpful and very fast here.

Thank you so much.

You use 9??? I just changed mine to 14.
Advert
Old 07-18-2020, 03:36 AM   #6
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
You are welcome.

9pt DejaVu Sans Mono.
For Preview: 18px ChareInk.

Last edited by jbacelar; 07-18-2020 at 03:39 AM.
jbacelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 05:08 AM   #7
georgemk
Addict
georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Nia
Glad it helped.
georgemk is offline   Reply With Quote