Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-14-2015, 10:51 PM   #1
warekl
warekl began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
How to stop ignoring a device

I had initially set up my 64 bit 2.44.0 version of Calibre to ignore my Nook. Now, no matter what I do, including uninstall/install I can't change that setting. I uncheck the box in preferences and it just rechecks itself... Bug?

Last edited by warekl; 11-14-2015 at 10:57 PM.
warekl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 11:01 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I cannot replicate that. But you can always reset the config by deleting the file mtp_devices.json in the calibre config directory (preferences->miscellaneous->open config directory)

Then the next time you conenct your device calibre will ask if you want it managed.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2015, 06:43 AM   #3
warekl
warekl began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I cannot replicate that. But you can always reset the config by deleting the file mtp_devices.json in the calibre config directory (preferences->miscellaneous->open config directory)

Then the next time you conenct your device calibre will ask if you want it managed.
THanks!
warekl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 06:45 PM   #4
offguard
offguard began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle HD 8.9
Thanks, kovidgoya, but no positive results on Calibre oe Windows 7.
offguard is offline   Reply With Quote