Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-06-2020, 03:23 AM   #1
Anders_T
Anders_T began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 11"
How delete some links and save others in Epub

Hi,

I convert daisy audiobook with text toe pub using calibre 4.22.

All text are links (to audiofiles) and i found a way to get rid of all of them so there are only text left i the epub.

But some links in the text i would like to keep, like reference within the book.

How can i get rid of the audio-text link and save the others?

Thanks in advance and I apologize if I hav e missed some rules here

Anders
Anders_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 05:17 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You would have to pst some samples of links to the audio and links that reference other parts of the book.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote