Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-16-2018, 06:12 AM   #1
gothlugh
gothlugh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Is exists fastboot mode?

How to debrick Oasis 2017?
gothlugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 08:49 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Mostly you don't.
Send it back to Amazon for exchange, it is less than a year old.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 04:04 PM   #3
gothlugh
gothlugh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
It isn't answer for my question…

Is exists fastboot mode on Oasis 2017 or not?
gothlugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 04:46 PM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothlugh View Post
How to debrick Oasis 2017?
^^^ That is your question, which I answered. ^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothlugh View Post
It isn't answer for my question…

Is exists fastboot mode on Oasis 2017 or not?
If that is what you want answered, why did you not ask it to begin with?

It would depend on what build of u-boot is on your device.
The only way to find out is to try it (using the special fastboot for the Kindles).

Similar to "Is ADBd available on my KOA2?"
It might be, you would have to try it to find out (or inspect the binary image of the firmware version you have installed).

You never described what you mean by "Bricked" and you never gave any details of how you managed to "Brick" the device.
Both are things that may be important to recover your device.

Still, my answer remains the same - -
It is still under warranty, return it for exchange.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote