Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Is Sony eReader Software sync ok to use??

I'm due to get my repaired 505 back soon; thus, I will need to reload it with the ebooks from my Sony library.

Does the Sony eReader Software sync option work okay for loading all the books at once? Or is this not recommended?

Any advice appreciated?
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
When I used my 505 as my primary reader I used the Sony software to sync my stuff all the time. It worked great.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
When I used my 505 as my primary reader I used the Sony software to sync my stuff all the time. It worked great.
A, Thanks for the reply! I've never used the sync function.

Is it self-explanatory how to use the sync function? Just click on <sync> and the books are sent to the 505 from the library?
Old 05-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
Rydertheblack
Þýskaland sonur
Rydertheblack began at the beginning.

Device: PRS900 // prs650
yeap but the sync option it's just working from the computer to the reader, so if you have two computers (as i know) the second computer will erase the books because you don't the library on that computer. That's what i know
Rydertheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #5
petercreasey
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydertheblack View Post
yeap but the sync option it's just working from the computer to the reader, so if you have two computers (as i know) the second computer will erase the books because you don't the library on that computer. That's what i know
Daniel, Thanks again!

I know now not to use the sync option any more.
Advert
Old 05-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #6
Rydertheblack
Þýskaland sonur
Rydertheblack began at the beginning.

Device: PRS900 // prs650
you got me!!! any question, send me any pm or you could my personal email and will help without any doubt
Rydertheblack is offline   Reply With Quote