Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 11-22-2014, 12:22 AM   #1
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Moon+ Reader Pro

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but I saw some other Moon+ posts here, so here goes...

I have a Kindle Fire and yesterday (or maybe the day before) it did it's software update. I also use Calibre Companion, so I'm not sure if the issue I'm having is CC or Moon+ problem, but since the Kindle update, the pop-up TOC (for lack of a better term) no longer seems to be there. I'm talking about when you want to jump straight to a spot in the book... you accessed it by tapping the right side of the screen, then what appeared to be Moon+ setting options appeared along the bottom, one of which was the TOC that could take you to any spot in the book (Cover, any chapter heading, etc). Now that I'm thinking about it, none of those options are available any longer.

Anyone else having this problem or know of a solution? Seems a small thing but not when I finish a book, I can only get back to the beginning by scrolling manually all the way back through the book... a pain in the you know what! Any help is appreciated...
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:28 AM   #2
MachineGunJoe
MachineGunJoe began at the beginning.

Device: Windows PC/Android phone
I can´t really help you but I can tell you that the described function works in my version (Moon+ Reader Pro 2.6.8). So, I assume it´s a Kindle/CC problem. Have you tried to re-install Moon?
MachineGunJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert