Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 06-15-2004, 11:23 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
CONTESTS: Six Gmail Invite Giveaways

Contest #1: The three registered visitors who will be most active in our community during the next two weeks will each receive an invite to an Gmail e-mail account. Inappropriate or otherwise nonsensical posts are ignored. This contest will have three winners. Deadline: June 29, 2004

Contest #2 The three registered visitors who give us the most constructive feedback how we could improve our site in future (please explain in detail what you would like us to change or add) will each receive an invite to an Gmail e-mail account. Feedback should be posted here. Inappropriate or otherwise nonsensical posts are ignored. This contest will have three winners. Deadline: June 29, 2004

How to enter: Both competitions are open to all registered visitors. If you don't have an account, register now. After creating an account join the discussion on the board. Its that simple!

Team members (Administrators, Moderators, Editors) are excluded from both contests
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 07:57 AM   #2
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Would love to have one of those invites!
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 08:36 AM   #3
cactusjack
cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.cactusjack has met Morla.

Device: TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorow
Wow nice one Alex. Gmail seems to be harder to get than a dose of the plague at the moment.

Althought it seems may people are getting mutiple invites and some kind soles are willing to share em reound as well.

Check out

http://www.gmailswap.com/list/list.php?f=1

http://www.power2people.us/phpbb2/index.php

Lots of sad people out there....i just realised that includes me
cactusjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 05:58 PM   #4
edeab220
edeab220 began at the beginning.

Device: palmOne Tungsten|T3
I would also love one .

EDIT: OK...someone invited me already so since I can't delete this post, disregard this post .

Last edited by edeab220; 06-20-2004 at 11:00 AM.
edeab220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 02:55 AM   #5
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Heh, you know how to bring the wanderers back into the fold, Alexander..... I must admit I've been rusty the last few months, but this is enough incentive to start bashing away at the keyboard again!
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 07:18 AM   #6
CaYaRo
CaYaRo began at the beginning.

gmail - Account

mail: CaYaRo@gmx.net
Grettings
CaYaRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 01:09 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Guys, I added a second contest with the same deadline for another three potential Gmail winners
Old 06-28-2004, 02:39 AM   #8
cyberax
cyberax has learned how to buy an e-book online

Well Alexander...

I also have a few unused gmail invitations.. let me know if you would like to increase the number of invitees.. no offense intended.

cheers to all forum members.

Regards,
cyberax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:53 AM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Hey Vijay, no problem at all. The more winners, the more people we can make happy. Tell me by what I should increase the number (contest ends tomorrow, btw).
Old 06-28-2004, 08:17 AM   #10
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Count me as one who likes these ideas.

BTW, is it me or has the site been a lot more active in the last few months.
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 09:07 AM   #11
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Thierry, agreed. Isn't that a nice thing?
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 10:12 AM   #12
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
No question about that Morpheus. I like it when there are exchanges of ideas.

One of the sites that has a very active participation level that I go to everyday is the Tivo Community site (www.tivocommunity.com). It is a sub group of AVS Forum that discusses everything audio/vidio (www.avsforum.com). I have heard about and learned so much about Tivo/Audio/Video from those two sites. The thing is that when participation levels are high, the sites become not only great resources for information, but also a destination once you get to a computer. I really want to see this site reach that level.

Aside from which, all of the work Alex has put into the site, he deserves it.
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 03:00 PM   #13
cyberax

Add 3 from me... as I already sent one to cbarnett

Regards,
Old 06-28-2004, 03:29 PM   #14
cyberax

My votes to Alex and Doctorow..

Regards,
Old 06-28-2004, 07:17 PM   #15
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberax
Add 3 from me... as I already sent one to cbarnett

Regards,
For which I am very grateful, thank you!

Don't bother including me in the competition for the other accounts, Alexander. I'm not that greedy

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote