Notices

Old 08-23-2008, 02:19 PM   #1
Tank81
High tech redneck
Tank81 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Helllllooooo from Illinois

Greetings to all,

I just bought a Kindle and am looking for tips on the usage of it. I've dreamed of owning one since they came out.

Thank you to the people who make this site possible.
Tank81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Tank81 and welcome to the Forum Lots of friendly Kindle users on this site
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #3
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank81 View Post
Greetings to all,

I just bought a Kindle and am looking for tips on the usage of it. I've dreamed of owning one since they came out.

Thank you to the people who make this site possible.
Greetings from another Kindle user. This is a great site for all kinds of ebook reader information. My personal soapbox is "your public library" With a couple of scripts available from this site, you can download and read mobipocket format ebooks from your public library.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hi! Welcome to the Forum! This is a great, and friendly, place. The Forum specifically about Kindle will have the specific-to-Kindle tips you want. But you can also download books from here and read 'em! Mobipocket format works on a Kindle. Download to your computer and sync via the USB cable. Voila -- hundreds more books!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:46 AM   #5
Tank81
High tech redneck
Tank81 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am enjoying my Kindle. I just can't find enough time to read everything I want to! I don't have any misgivings about buying it.
Tank81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert