Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-11-2018, 12:45 AM   #1
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Libby app issues?

I’m using Libby on my iPad and iPhone with 3 different libraries. I was in the middle of reading a book, a few days into it, when it started showing blank pages today. The content of two books that had been downloaded has disappeared from the device, although the titles still show as borrowed. Attempts to download fail, as does streaming. I have a great internet connection, no issues there. I tried to borrow from one other library, same problem. With my third library, I am able to download a borrowed title, but the download is ridiculously slow. A couple of years ago, one of my libraries changed their security protocol and I was unable to sign in with Libby. I am wondering if something similar happened with these other libraries. Oddly enough, this library I had the problem with previously is the only one that works now.
The Overdrive app has no problems.
Are any of you using Libby and experiencing issues with it?
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:33 PM   #2
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Update

Tech support from Libby said there was an outage yesterday. All appears to be working correctly now.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert